If you follow me on snapchat (makeup_musings) you will know how much I love a TK Maxx bargain. Beauty in particular. There are so many amazing finds in there! I popped into the London store recently and purchased so many goodies and wanted to share them with you as they were real bargains! I have also included a few other items recently purchased from other stores so I could show you all my full haul.
Are you ready….
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette, retails at £32, I purchased it for £9.99
- Too Faced Soul Mates Blusher Carrie & Big, retails at £28, I purchased it for £6.99
- BH Cosmetics Face Essentials 5 Piece Brush Set, retails at $30, I purchased it for £9.99
- BH Cosmetics Face Essentials 10 Piece Set, retails at $30, I purchased it for £12.99
- BH Cosmetics Eye Essentials 5 Piece Set, retails at $30, I purchased it for £6.99
- Cargo Cosmetics Summer in the City Palette, retails at £35, I purchased it for £9.99
- Real Techniques Deluxe Holiday Set, retails at £30, I purchased it for £19.99
- Argan Infused Beauty Blending Sponge, retail price not known, I purchased it for £4.99
- Green Tea Infused Beauty Blending Sponge, retail price not known, I purchased it for £4.99
I love all of these products because I use them everyday. My favourite find has to be the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette:
BH Cosmetics makeup and brushes are not available to buy in the UK, but they are available right now in TK Maxx!
I have been using the brushes and find the quality to be great. They are sturdy, pick up the right amount of product and feel so soft. The sculpt and blend set feels a lot like the Zoeva brushes to me. For the price, I am not disappointed.
Next up was this wonderful find in Covent Garden – I am telling you, this was the best one! I haven’t seen this palette around before and believe it was a Ulta exclusive to America. I love the packaging and colours in this!
All that shimmer and shine – so me!
There are loads of Too Faced products floating around and this seems to be one of the popular ones – the Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer. I think this will work great as a contour colour and I love my peaches, so this was perfect for me.
You know I am obsessed with beauty blenders – but beauty blenders infused with Argan and Green Tea? Yes please! I will let you all know I get on with these as I am super excited to try these and see how they work.
Last up we have the Real Techniques Deluxe Gift Set. In all honesty, I bought this for one reason – the Angled Highlighter Brush. I love it! It applies highlight so well and gives me just the right amount of glow I like. I needed this set in my life purely for that reason.
What amazing buys have you found?