Introduction to Kiehls

kiehls-logo_0

Kiehl’s are going 160 years strong and their straight forward approach to skincare is simple. They started off as an ‘old apothecary’. changed to a pharmacy before becoming a store.

I’ve been spending some time at my local store in Windsor, where the lovely ladies always aid me with my dozens of questions and help me pick out custom products for my skin.

My skin type is oily and my area of concern is to prevent fine lines.

I’ve been lucky enough to make a couple of visits to my store and spend some time researching all their wonderful products.

My Top Picks

1. Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado
  2. Midnight Recovery Concentrate
  3. Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser

I have been using lots of their other products too, so you can expect detailed reviews coming up soon! But for now, I want to talk to you about my top picks and the reason why I’m loving them.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado

I have loved and used this eye cream for years now. It is a staple for me, especially when I’ve had a long day and my eyes feel tired. This thoroughly moisturises them and gives them the nourishment they need. The avacado oil infused cream is light but not rich, it’s moisturising but not empowering, but it gives me the nicest glow under my eyes after applying it. The best way for me to describe this is silky.

Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Magic in a bottle this is! This is one of Kiehl’s best sellers and I can see why. A few drops of this leaves my skin so soft and deeply replenishes it with lots of moisture. With age, you will find you need something a little extra and this oil gives that little boost. All of the ingredients in this oil are naturally derived, and by morning my skin is radiant and glowing. I have to admit, I have become partial to an oil or two at night and this has become a firm favourite of mine because it does actually work. I look younger in the morning! I am a fan of botanical oils and this has just that. It smells divine.

Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser

As much as I love a deep clean, for days when I am not wearing a lot of makeup, I find an oil free cleanser does the trick to get rid of daily dirt. I am currently using this cleanser and I really like it! It removes all the impurities from my skin and I don’t find it drying at all. It’s oil free which is just what I need as my face produces too much. The fruit extracts are very gentle on the skin too.

I’ll be honest, every time I walk into Kiehl’s I just want to buy the whole shop. I love all the ingredients that go into each product and what they do for your skin. The brand is a mixture of Science and nature, but it works well. It’s safe to say I’m obsessed!

Look out for future posts coming soon on more Kiehl’s products!

Have you tried any of these? Let me know what you think!

annie-signature

*This post contains PR samples

17 Comments

1. November 7, 2016 / 9:39 pm

Love the sound of the eye treatment! I’m always looking for new eye creams to reduce my fine lines!

Amina xx | http://www.AliandHer.com

• November 7, 2016 / 10:01 pm

I love the avacado oil inside it – so creamy!x

2. November 15, 2016 / 9:50 am

I’m also obsessed with the avocado eye cream so I am so glad you loved it!

I am yet to try a Kiehls product I don’t like – they’re all fab!

Georgie – Blog Squad uk (As You Wish UK) xx

3. November 15, 2016 / 9:53 am

This sounds amazing! I’ve never tried kiehls but I’ve heard so much about them and the oil free cleanser may have to be my next purchase!
    Love H xx

4. November 15, 2016 / 10:11 am

I love the midnight recovery eye cream – it’s a must have!
    I’ve also got the nightly refining micro-peel concentrate which is amazing!
    Em x

5. November 15, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Can we just take a minute to appreciate your incredible photography? Wow! I really need to try this brand I’ve heard so many good things! Going on my Christmas list!

6. November 15, 2016 / 6:31 pm

I’ve never really used any of their products before but I read a lot of good stuff about them. I think I had a lip gloss from them that a friend gave me long long time ago. Maybe I should go back to store and try something out! I really do love how you photographed the items in this blog post! Huge fan of a good flat lay!

~Crissy

7. November 15, 2016 / 9:23 pm

I haven’t tried too many of Kiehl’s products – shameful I know! I definitely need to try the midnight recovery concentrate though because all I hear is good reviews. xx

8. November 15, 2016 / 11:11 pm

YAAAAS Annie! I bloody love Kiehl’s, in fact I’d go as far to say that they’re my favourite skin care brand. I absolutely adore all three of these products, but mu holy grail has to be the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I’ve been using it for years and swear by the stuff. Brilliant post lovely xx

9. May 28, 2017 / 10:53 am

I stumbled upon your page a moment ago and t ou probably figured by my recent liking spree on a lot of your posts that I AM OBSESSED with your blog! Such thorough reviews that are helpful. Definitely made me want to try a bunch of new stuff or pushed me towards purchasing what I was on the fence about. I love the MRC too and have a blog post coming out soon! Do check my page out if you have a spare moment, new blogger out here 🙈🙈 Ruqhaiya xx