It’s that time again – I will be running through some of November’s best beauty buys at Primark this month. Feels like not that long ago I was writing about October – time is flying!
Every beauty addict will now know that Primark is THE place to go to for beauty and makeup accessories right now. If you loved October’s post, wait till you see what I got this month..
What Did I Buy?
- Sequin Encrusted Mirror £1.50
- Sequin Encrusted Tweezers £1
- Sequin Encrusted Manicure Set £2.50
- 4pk Nail File £1.50
- De Tangling Shampoo Brush £1
- Liquid Foundation £3
- 25 Nail Polish Remover Pads £1
- 2 Pack Tweezers £1
- 60 Pack Head Bands £1
- Beautiful Mirror £1
- Don’t Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle Mirror £1
My haul cost me under £20 and I managed to get quite a lot!
I know you guys have been loving my Primark hauls as it helps you shop better, so I will continue to show you what’s new!
What have you bought this month in Primark?