I’ve been naughty again and buying yet again – MORE highlighters and brushes! I do use a lot of the NYX lip products, but I have’t really tried many of their face products or brushes. When I saw my local Boots had opened up a new counter, you can guess what happened..
What Did I Buy?
- NYX Professional Makeup Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette, £15
- NYX Professional Makeup Pro Brush 02 – Powder, £14
- NYX Professional Makeup Pro Brush 03 – Multi Purpose Buffing, £14
- NYX Professional Makeup Pro Brush 04 – Dual Fibre Foundation, £16
- NYX Professional Makeup Pro Brush 06 – Fan, £12
I don’t need to go into detail about how much I love to glow – I’m obsessed. These colours are perfect for a nice everyday highlight and they range from light to golden shades which makes it the perfect palette for mixing and custom making your own highlight! I think the price is very reasonable too. So, if your a fan of the glow, make sure you pick this up.
The brushes from the range are very sturdy. The bristles do not feel rough either – as you sometimes get with cheaper brushes. They are synthetic and I found no shedding with mine. A little bit on the pricier side for a drugstore product, but still worth the money. I am tempted to pick up some eye brushes too – help me!
You can purchase NYX products right here. Let me know what you end up buying!