I love multi use products, so when Dr Paw Paw balms landed on my desk I was thrilled as I’ve heard lots of good things about it.
What Is It?
Dr Paw Paw is a multi purpose balm which is available in different tints as well as the original form. It is made from paw paw – a fruit, which is similar to papaya. Paw Paw is full of good antioxidants and vitamins. It really helps to restore any moisture back in.
Who is Dr Paw Paw?
The brand was launched in 2011 by two founders who decided to launch the UK’s very first Paw Paw balm. It is now stocked at major retailers including Selfridges, ASOS, Topshop and Harvey Nichols.
10 Ways To Use Dr Paw Paw
1) Applied to the lips to combat dryness or as a tint
2) Can be used to control frizz
3) You can add a ‘glossy’ look to the eye lids, or even a primer before applying glitter
4) Works well as a cuticle balm
5) Can also be used as a hand balm
6) Makes a great overnight face mask
7) Also works as a foot mask
8) Great for cracked heels
9) Is a good moisturiser for dry elbows and knees
10) You can also use it to style your hair with
Did You know?
Papaya, Fruit Oil and Leaf Juice – all ingredients of this balm have major repair and moisture properties. These combined can prevent damage to the skin, and they sooth and tighten too.
Do you have any other suggestions on how to use this? I would love to hear from you!
*This post contains PR samples