You will remember I reviewed this palette last year. It was a hit for me – the colours are rich and inviting. It’s basically everything you want plus more. It’s still very highly sought after and when I originally purchased it – I had bought the first batch ever made.
I am pleased to tell you I’m on my second palette now and it’s had a mini metallic make-over!
The newly made over palette feels much more sturdier, thicker and the packaging has improved. The metallic finish gives it a nice edge and I won’t worry about bashing this around in my kit.
Best of all? I didn’t pay an arm and a leg for it. Beauty Bay are now stocking this periodically – as and when it comes back into stock. It’s just as pretty if not better!
They hype has never died down and girls are still going just as crazy for it now as they did when it first ever launched.
If you don’t own one and want it, then grab one like your life depends on it when it comes back into stock! It’s still pretty much like gold dust!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette
- Morphe 35F Palette
- Makeup Geek Mai Thai (single pan)
- Makeup Geek Showtime (single pan)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sangria (single pan)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blushing (single pan)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Hard Candy (single pan)
- ColourPop Cheeky (single pan)
If you missed out and you can’t wait for it to come back into stock – check out any of these palette dupes or single pan dupes.
You can pick yours up right here (currently in stock at the time of publishing!)