Being a beauty blogger, I am fortunate to receive makeup, but just like everyone else, there are items that I often lust after and right now I have a few on my radar which I am *hoping* to get for Christmas.
- Tarte Lash Delights Eye Essentials, £17. Every year it’s my tradition to purchase this eye essentials set, and this year I haven’t. Maybe I’m secretly hoping Santa will bring it to me.. Either way, I need it, it’s gorgeous!
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette, £56. I have been deliberating for months on whether I should buy this palette or not. The colours are drawing me in, but the price is putting me off. Do I, don’t I? I was hoping it would be on offer on Black Friday, but that was wishful thinking. There is always Boxing Day.
- Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Set, £29. I am obsessed with these cute looking tins and partially think this is why I want the set so badly. I haven’t tried the lip strobes, but its calling my name!
- Too Faced Gold Eyeshadow Palette, £39. I am totally obsessed with the colours in this palette. It looks so rich and luxurious. Being a massive Too Faced fan, this caught my eye immediately.
- Charlotte Tilbury Shanghai Nights Lipstick, £24. This is one brand I have ventured out tried and this year and I absolutely love. The colour speaks volumes to me, it’s so rich and intense and the perfect shade of dark Red!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, £70. Everyone raves about this magic cream and I feel like it’s my time to try it out! I need to see what all the fuss is about and get in on it!
- Too Faced Diamond Highlighter, £28. As with any new highlighter release, I am a fiend and this is calling my name. I mean can we talk about the packaging for a second? Cute!!
So there you have it, my current beauty wishlist. Which products are you most lusting after? Let me know below. I would love to hear from you.