It’s that time of year again! Every year, Soap & Glory introduce a Star Gift to Boots which is brimming with goodies. You’ll know from my previous posts how much I love this brand, because I use it in my day to day bath and body routine. This year, they have knocked it out of the park! The Bubble Act set is in collaboration with multi talented graphic designer Zuki Turner. Zuki has worked with some of the world’s hottest brands including Stylist, Marie Claire and Tommy Hilfiger. The set comes packed in a very festive tin (which can be used later to store all your products in) and it basically has every product you will ever need. The metal tin cultivates Zuki’s signature collage style with Soap & Glory’s circus theme for Christmas this year. I love the pastel colours in it, and it’s very sturdy too.
Soap & Glory were kind enough to gift me this set to share with you all, and I am super excited about it! As you can tell from the theme of my blog, Pink is my colour, and the products fit in perfectly with my colour scheme.
There’s 12 pieces in this set. The original price is £60, but you can bag this entire full size collection for only £30. This is an absolute bargain price. Often with sets, you’ll find travel or sample sizes, so the fact that you get full size products is even more reason to grab this!
Let’s get down to the contents..
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 300ml
- Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel, 500ml
- The Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Buffer, 200ml
- Hand Food Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream, 250ml
- Fizz a Ball Original Pink Bath Bomb, 100g
- Original Pink Body Spray, 100ml
- Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm, 30g
- Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, 350ml
- Bright & Beautiful Radiance Boosting Mask, 29g
- Rushower Dry Shampoo, 200ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Bare Enough, 7ml
- Thick & Fast High Definition *Collagen Coat Mascara in Black, 10ml
Soap & Glory is one of the most popular brands sold at Boots, and I know lots of people look (myself included) look forward to their holiday sets each year. There’s everything you’ll need to complete your beauty regime with – bath, body, makeup and skincare. This is the perfect Christmas present for any beauty lover with an assortment of goodies to try. There’s a few items in this set which I’ve not yet tried, so I am very excited to test it out!
I would advise you to be quick before this amazing value sells out. You can purchase Bubble Act online or in store. Let me know if you pick one up!
*PR sample. All views are my own.